- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier. We thrive on asynchronous communication, so keeping your teammates and stakeholders up-to-date and on the same page is essential.
You love to learn new things. Zapier’s Support org is very nimble and dynamic. In order to give them the best tools possible, our team must always be learning about new tools, APIs, and integrations. If you love to spend time digging into new frameworks, workflows, and languages, you’ll feel right at home here.
You’re creative and resourceful. You approach ambiguous challenges with confidence, diligence, and a willingness to experiment and try new things.
You care about taking care of customers — and taking care of the people who care for them, too. Our Support team is full of brilliant, enthusiastic, and warm folks who work really hard to ensure the support experience we provide our customers is always improving and adapting to their changing needs and our growing company. For our team, success happens when we accelerate, solidify, and empower our Support colleagues’ work while also removing as many headaches and roadblocks as possible.
You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety of projects at any given time, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain tools, apps, and systems that empower our team to provide an excellent support experience to our customers
- Help develop code standards and best practices within the Support Systems Engineering team through frequent code reviews, sharing knowledge, and documenting how we work best
- Monitor our tools and services for reliability and respond to bugs and feature requests from our Support colleagues
- Serve as a technical expert within the Support Operations team to help determine team-wide priorities and levels of effort
- Refine and optimize how we work by participating in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospective sessions
- Mentor aspiring engineers and first-time developers from throughout the company on technical and collaborative skills
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
The Whole Package
Location: America's & EMEA
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.
How to Apply