- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first VC-backed startup and currently ~25 folks distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Seeking our 2nd product designer to own design work for new features, improving existing UI etc. Looking for a mid-level designer who has SaaS experience living in Americas/Europe.
- Salary: $80k-120k + equity at a fast, growing startup. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k for US-based folks)
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
What your day-to-day might include
- Owning projects end-to-end through our design process
- Reviewing, discussing, and prioritizing the key problems we should solve
- Conducting research and ideating solutions to these problems
- Creating wireframes and hi-fidelity prototypes to showcase solutions
- Discussing and refining designs to prepare them for engineering
- Improving, and maintaining our design system and component library
- Helping test and reviewing delivered stories
- Talking to customers; joining existing CS calls, reviewing tickets, participating in beta programs, arranging specific user research etc. This is key to having “good” intuition.
- Collaborating with other designers on our team
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years full-time product design experience at a SaaS startup, preferably <50 employees
- System-centric approach to design (think and work with components)
- Great at independent research (e.g. competitive analysis, usability testing, surveys and interviews etc.)
- Seek feedback and ready to iterate and experiment quickly
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Builder/owner mindset (independent, comfortable with building processes and systems)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (clear, succinct, direct)
- Proficient in Figma or similar tool
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. PST to EET; based in 🇨🇲 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 // 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 etc.)
- If you are not living in one of these timezones we cannot consider you, regardless of your interest or willingness to work within these hours
- This will be your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English