☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, VC-backed startup and currently ~25 team members, distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Looking for a mid-level Customer Success Manager with SaaS experience living in Americas/Europe to join our fast-growing Customer Success team.
- Salary: $45k-85k + equity. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k for US-based folks)
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
Who you’d be working with
Responsibilities of this role
- Drive new customer onboarding, which includes: leading kick-off calls, sharing best practices, joining implementation check-ins, co-building sessions, etc.
- Be the customer’s strategic partner throughout the whole customer journey, driving product adoption and identifying risks or opportunities
- Run regular customer expert sessions with our top customers to jointly identify how they can better leverage Chameleon to drive value.
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs and influencing product priorities within our team.
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner
- Partner with the Sales team both during the sales process and throughout the whole customer journey to help identify opportunities and risks.
- Directly address customer questions and identify opportunities to improve our product education resources
- Proactively investigate, resolve, and act as a point of escalation for any technical issues customers come across.
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a Customer Success Manager, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or similar role.
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS; web technologies (e.g. iframes, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.); APIs; and browser console debugging tools.
- Empathy with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances; a desire to help others.
- Eye for design and interest in how software UX can be improved.
- Passion for digital products and interest in becoming an expert in the field of product-led growth, user onboarding, and self-serve success.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone ****(i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 // 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 etc.)
- If you are not in these timezones we unfortunately cannot consider you for this role
- This is your full-time job
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English