We are looking for a senior product marketing manager who has held this role at a SAAS company. You will be responsible for taking all of our significant product launches to market. This position will require you to work closely with marketing, sales, support and product to provide an expert understanding of customer experience delivered through positioning and messaging.
As a product-led company, this role will be overseen by the product and marketing leadership team as well as other key stakeholders. We thrive on working as an agile and iterative team; if a corporate structure is what you are familiar with, then this is not the position for you. A self starter, passionate and detail oriented person represents our ideal candidate.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Work directly with product managers from product research to launch
- Become an expert in understanding our ideal custom profile in order to lead product innovation
- Gather research and develop business cases supporting upcoming product ideas and gather feedback/insights for alpha/beta releases
- Conduct customer and competitor research to inform product strategy
- Provide sales, marketing, and customer support with the resources on how to properly communicate the release with prospects and customers
- Provide the positioning for the marketing plan and work directly with the marketing team
- Own the launch schedule and coordinate the launch process between departments
- Be the internal product evangelist and subject matter expert
- 3+ years in a product marketing manager role
- 5+ years working at a SAAS with $2M to $25M in revenue
- Experience working as or with a product manager
- College/ University degree
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team