is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the best remote company
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C
in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
We are looking for candidates located within North America.
What You'll Do
Shogun is looking for an experienced Field Marketer Manager to join our Partnerships team. As a Field Marketer, you enjoy partnering with senior leadership and working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan, and budget for our field events strategy. You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs that drive direct engagement with new and existing opportunities for our selling teams.
- Plan and execute a mix of in-person and virtual field events, such as corporate events including participation at industry events, partner events, webinars, educational events (and more), to net-new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the Go-to-Market leadership team and sales team to establish go-to-market strategies and determine the most effective strategies to meet revenue goals
- Forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on the effectiveness and ROI of field marketing programs to senior leadership
- Align your field events to larger marketing themes coming out of our demand gen, partnerships, and content teams
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
What You'll Bring
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in Field Marketing, Demand Generation, ABM role or similar within ecommerce or B2B SaaS, startup environment
- Proven success in developing and executing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans and programs, including identifying opportunities and optimizing ROI
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of stakeholders such as executive leadership, sales, product, product marketing, events, and corporate communications
- Analytical, strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
A Note to Future Shogies
We know the confidence gap
and imposter syndrome
can get in the way of meeting potential Shogies. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong. We encourage you to apply if you feel this role is a good fit for you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer (Varies by Location)
- Competitive salary
- Company-sponsored healthcare, visioncare, dentalcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement plans with matching contributions (401k, Pension, and RRSP)
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options
- Yearly company and department off-sites
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly home office productivity reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- PTO, sick leave, holidays, Shogie appreciation days, COVID-19 related time off
- Learning and Development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellbeing offerings
- Quarterly Wellness reimbursement
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion, and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here
(or click apply if no hyperlink) if you are a New York or Colorado-based, US candidate.