What you will be doing:
- Implementing UI in React, CSS & HTML with high quality
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining code
- Building and maintaining dedicated tools for the marketing teams using best coding practices
- Working with backend developers to define specifications for required API endpoints
- Unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing
- Following practices: Code reviews, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participating in architectural reviews
- Sharing knowledge with other developers and collaborating with peers
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Frontend developer
- You have a good understanding of Modern CSS and how to write semantic HTML
- You have strong experience with unit testing and integration testing
- You’re experienced in optimizing sites for core web vitals
- You’re proficient in both written and spoken English
Bonus points if:
- You're proficient with ReactJS
- You're experienced with NextJS or other SSG such as Gatsby
- You're experienced using TypeScript
- You're experienced using design systems using Storybook or similar
- You’ve had exposure to E2E/Acceptance testing
- We are a fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.