As a Kinsta’s Account Manager, you will:
- Propose custom plan solutions and options for customers as applicable. Generate custom plan proposals based on customer needs utilizing tools and workflows.
- Be the internal owner and responsible party for existing customers who require custom plans and services, such as setup of dedicated servers and exponential traffic surge events, seeing them through from start to finish.
- Work with customers and relevant internal teams to determine customer needs regarding their traffic expectations by reviewing analytics, site performance, and other applicable data. Create proposals utilizing tools and workflows based on the information gathered and the customer’s needs.
- Engage with customers in situations where repeat issues may be affecting their Kinsta experience. Work with the customer and relevant internal teams to achieve resolution.
- When appropriate, share both positive and critical feedback received from customers using established internal channels.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the web hosting industry.
- A willingness to initiate challenging conversations with customers when necessary, paired with a resilient personality capable of maintaining a positive outlook when working through such situations.
- Enjoys people and wants to work directly with customers on a daily basis.
- The ability to be thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, patient, and firm when applying company policies to customer inquiries.
- Able to self-manage and get the job done without requiring close supervision; no micromanagement here!
- Some expertise in any (or all!) of the following: WordPress, Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.