In April 2019, Bevy bought CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. The company offers such services as high-quality training, varied events, and profound research. Now Bevy is a SaaS platform used by numerous enterprises.
Bevy.com is a software platform for the community offline and online events. The platform offers a variety of tools that allow its clients to:
- plan and perform online and offline events;
- manage and host numerous types of community events;
- create, develop, and grow local communities around the globe.
Bevy’s offers the tools that help businesses, from enterprises to consumer teams to build cutomer-to-customer communities. The company can boast of precise analytics, strong data security, and numerous integrations.
Bevy is used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, eBay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more
Bevy is a small but dedicated team aimed at bringing more community to the world. Many of its members worked in community positions in the past and realize the ups and downs of such jobs.
Benefits the company provides for its employees:
- Work from anywhere. Bevy is a remote company with an HQ office in San Francisco, California. To work from anywhere, all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Enjoy diversity. The current team consists of employees from the US, Canada, South America, and Europe.
- Unlimited paid time off. Employees are encouraged to take as much time off as they need each year to stay active and healthy.
- Winter holiday break. In addition to unlimited PTO and federal holidays, the company offers a mandatory holiday break usually for ten days from December 23 to Jan 2.
- The company retreat twice a year.
- Health insurance. All full-time employees are eligible for health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance) where the company covers 100% of employee premiums and 25% for dependents.
- Parental leave. Primary caregivers can take up to 12 weeks’ leave at 100% paid salary. Secondary caregivers up to 4 weeks of parental leave.
- Founders award. Each October, one or two employees are awarded for outstanding performance and results in the previous year. The award includes a mandatory week away from work and a $5,000 stipend towards an experience to take during that week with their family or partner.
- Referral bonus. If someone ends up working at the company for half a year after your recommendation, you will receive a referral bonus for helping find the right candidate.
1491 Edgewood Dr, Palo Alto,
California 94301, US