Cofense, formerly known as PhishMe, creates software that helps to recognize and prevent phishing attacks. Cofense was founded by information security experts. Its anti-phishing solutions combine technology and human intelligence.
The company’s defense solutions quickly mitigate the impacts of spear phishing, ransomware, malware, and business email compromise.
The Cofense solutions suite includes solutions for:
- Awareness — the company’s phishing awareness training educates employees on the real attacks a company faces, transforming vulnerable targets into active defenders. They also create the Cofense LMS — a streamlined employee computer-based training.
- Detection — the Cofense Reporter software makes it easy to report suspicious emails. Users can notify security teams to investigate potential threats with just one click.
Response — the Cofense Vision tool allows to search and quarantine emails in minutes — across the entire organization.
- Intelligence — the Cofense Intelligence delivers high-fidelity, phishing specific finished intelligence, providing accurate and timely assessments of both the current threat landscape and emerging trends.
Today the company has thousands of clients including global organizations in the defense, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors that understand how changing user behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.
Cofense team is passionate about helping to build great security solutions. They value all ideas and openly communicate with each other. It is a young, growing company with aggressive targets and big ambitions.
Benefits the company provides for its employees:
- Health and life insurance programs
- 401K plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Military leave
- Work from home opportunities
- Reduced or flexible hours
- Vacation and paid time off
- Sick days
- Bereavement leave
- Mobile phone discount
- Company social events
- Free lunch and snacks
- Pet-friendly workspace
- Job training
- Professional development
1602 Village Market Blvd, SE #400
Leesburg, VA 20175
Rate This Company ( 4.88 average based on 3 Reviews )
When company is hiring a specialist that's because they want them to do their job, at Cofense it is often hard to do what you are paid for as there is not enough trust from the management and not enough freedom to make meaningful changes.
The company is rapidly growing and the number of employees increasing, this results in a bit of disorganisation and miscommunication. Apart from this it's a good place to work with respectful management, dedicated team, and interesting projects for developers.
Flexible remote work, I miss working face-to-face though as environment was very friendly. Appreciate unlimited PTO and talented people around. No cons I can mention so far.