CVEDIA makes the process of apps development faster. The company’s main focus is simulation, sensor modeling, system integration, and neural network training for computer vision systems. CVEDIA helps businesses to solve their challenges.
CVEDIA provides software, hardware, and architecture integration support for vision solutions. Clients can install CVEDIA’s synthetic data technology to improve object recognition, safety, and efficiency, and make use of new market opportunities.
The company provides solutions for all stages of the process including hardware and algorithms to integrate into the vision systems, installations, and maintenance.
CVEDIA product — SynCity is the computer vision simulation platform that exploits game development tools and machine learning theory. we’ve created a custom, simulated universe that can validate AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications.
The company creates HERMES Vehicle Classifier that helps to identify vehicle types, the tool is used in the traffic security sphere and for data collection.
ACESO Social Distancing Mapping is used for heat maps creation, it is GDPR-compliant.
Apart from the above CVEDIA also creates tools for car plates detection, for visual identification and detection of animals. CVEDIA algorithms help to detect various boats and ships, smokes and fires in the forests, fevers, and high temperatures among people.
CVEDIA created a tool that localizes and counts drones and does it from a ground to air perspective.
Arjan Wijnveen and Rodrigo Orph are the two founders of CVEDIA. The company works remotely. CVEDIA is an international team of computer vision technology creators. Its members have profound experience in R&D, computer vision, game development, 2D/3D design, AI research, and large scale deployment.
CVEDIA crew is distributed around 19 countries. Its members are all autonomous, invested, and highly communicative.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Annual company retreats
- Anti-discriminatory culture
- An open-minded, communicative and professional team
- All the team members are expected to have a passion for what they are doing and for the contribution they make into the product.
- CVEDIA technology is meticulous and is always a result of hard work.
- All team members are self-starters and are ready to work autonomously.
- One of the greatest company’s strengths is joy that fills the work environment.
- Honest and open communication that allows all team members to discuss any ideas with anyone they find important for this matter including CEO or CTO. All team members are treated with the same respect and are perceived as valuable contributors.
1405 S Fern St, #91878,
Arlington, Virginia 22202, US