Founded in 2011 by the pioneers of mobile healthcare apps, Doximity creates a network that connects physicians and clinicians to make them more successful and productive. It is the largest medical professional network with over 70 percent of all U.S. physicians as members.
The company’s mission is to connect healthcare professionals and make their lives more productive. Doximity headquarters are located in San Francisco.
The Doximity network lets physicians communicate with colleagues and patients and share their perspectives on the latest health care trends and research.
Over half a million of US physicians are Doximity network members.
Doximity crew consists of developers, doctors, scientists, start-up founders, and non-profit founders. The team is diverse and multilingual. Ruby is the company’s preferred language.
Joining Doximity means being part of a talented and humble team. At Doximity, they create technology that makes a difference in the lives of doctors and patients.
Here is what the company values most:
- solving problems every day by treating obstacles like an adventure;
- pushing the limits for innovations, challenging assumptions and shooting for the stars;
- respecting every voice — transparency makes the company stronger.
Benefits the company provides for its employees:
- Competitive health insurance, generous vacation policy, and more.
- Pre-iPO stock options to our employees.
- The reward for the impact after 5 years: some time off and coverage of international travel expenses.
- Offsites a few times a year to get the entire team together and celebrate recent victories as well as plan the next milestones.
- Private rooftop lounge. Tech events with other companies in the area.
- Stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Career development. a conference/training budget focused on topics relevant to your line of work.
500 3rd Street, Suite 510,
San Francisco, CA 94107, US
Rate This Company ( 4.91 average based on 4 Reviews )
It's a typical startup with great possibilities to grow together with the company, quite fast-paced and demanding. The salary and benefit package are comparable to what you usually see on the market. The biggest thing is that you do meaningful work that changes lives of many people involved in healthcare.
Not much to say about the cons, the company really cares about its employees. You can count on the colleagues, which is a great deal. Could be more relaxed in terms of remote work and wish there were no growing pains. But no one is perfect.
Fantastic team, well-arranged remote work, and supportive teammates. Among the cons, the company could offer more space for professional and career growth.
Doximity has a great atmosphere and corporate culture. It is a very comfortable environment to make things done and to really influence the product. However, working remotely confronts us with dealing with everyday day challenges of remote work.