Fandom is a the biggest worldwide entertainment platform uniting passionate fans from all the continents’ nooks. It supplies its trustful customers with the possibilities to participate in communications, study new topics, and add a contribution to the of pop culture evolution.
If you are in search of detailed information about your beloved fandoms, interesting news or trends in the entertainment industry, then Fandom is the best place to satisfy your curiosity. Here you obtain the expert knowledge from other fans and enjoy the thoroughly selected, fun and authentic multi-platform content from any device.
The global audience of FANDOM has more than 200 millions unique visitors per month and counts over 400 000 communities.
Founded in 2006 and having its Headquarters in San Francisco, California, FANDOM provides its services and the best world-class apps in the spheres of the most-popular games and films, TV shows and serials, videos and wikis. The content is created by fans and for fans. The Fandom team always tries to create the most favorable participation conditions for users and constantly improves the site, including with the help of new extensions.
- Backend Senior Engineer, Poznań
- FrontEnd Senior Engineer, Poznań
- Senior Software Engineer, Huntsville, AL
- AdEng Senior Software Engineer, Poznań
- I-Wing Team Senior Software Engineer, Poznań
- Tabletop Ecommerce Team Staff Engineer, Poznań
- FrontEnd Staff Engineer, Poznań
- Engineering VP, Poznań
- Senior Accountant , Poznań
- Accountant, Poznań
- Director, Comsumer Insights, New York
- People Partner (HRBP) Huntsville, AL
- Product Manager, Poznań
- Platform Team Senior Product Manager, Poznań
- Stock options
- Special Benefit Program (private medicine, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible schedule
- Various team-building events
- Food and drinks (including health-caring) options.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, global work community