The product can boast of more than 31 million users building their software across more than 97 million repositories.
GitHub is a development platform that allows to host and review code, manage projects, and build high-quality software.
GitHub provides teams and individual s with tools to deliver their products faster.
The platform allows to manage everything in one place.
It gives the possibility to integrate with already used tools, i.e. Slack, Jira, and more.
Update permissions and add new users as you build, whether you’re on a team of two or two thousand.
Make the code review faster.
Plan, schedule, and update projects in a more efficient way.
Among the company’s clients are well-known brands such as Ford, Societe Generale, Dow Jones, Arduino, Anaplan, American Airlines, Braintree, BuzzFeed, Cyber Agent, Decathlon, Front, Groupon, HubSpot, MailChimp, Microsoft, Pinterest, Stripe, Zendesk, and many more.
Github offers a diverse and inclusive environment. The company fosters a strong work/life balance and offers flexible working hours.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Independence and a healthy work/life balance
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO
- Comfy office in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood
- In-house coffee shop and company-sponsored meals throughout the week
- Social and professional events
- 100% coverage of health insurance (medical, dental, and vision plan) for employees and dependents
- 5 months of paid parental leave
- Gym memberships compensation
- Equity grants
- 401k planning with a company match of up to 4%
- Learning and development opportunities
- A full week of PTO to volunteer
- Donations matching up to $15,000
88 Colin P Kelly Jr St,
San Francisco, CA 94107, US