Huddle allows remote teams to keep all tools in one place. It combines the features available in Trello and Google Docs and enables people to meet, discuss, and plan the projects remotely, but with the feeling that the team is in the office.
Here is what the software offers:
- tools for brainstorming;
- possibility to create rooms for specific projects, one on ones, team meetings, or for personal use in a private mode;
- high-quality screen sharing including multiple screen sharing mode;
- possibility to join the app from any browser or via a macOS app;
- bringing new participants into a meeting in one click;
- high level of security.
The software is currently running in private Beta; clients can leave their emails and get access to the collaborative app.
The company’s team works remotely and has no headquarters. However, new employees need to coincide in the timezone with the rest of the group (USA, Latin America, Canada)
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Company equity;
- Fun projects to work on.