The services Jefferies provides include:
- Investment banking. Being the leader in this sphere the company offers expertise for corporate clients globally.
- Equities. The company’s team comprises more than 800 professionals in this sphere to provide a full range of services. Jefferies specialists combine sales and trades and deliver high-quality services.
- Capital markets and financial advisory offerings
- Institutional brokerage and securities research
- Asset and wealth management. Upscale advisory services for business executives, family offices, etc.
- A full variety of investment banking offerings consisting of underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and recapitalization.
Jefferies offers for its employees an entrepreneurial surroundings with the opportunity to make an immediate effect and to be rewarded for performance.
The team includes experienced and successful investment bankers and finance professionals.
Benefits the employer offers for its personnel include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Insurance plans for life, accident, travel, pets, and private liability
- Short and long-time period disability
- Healthcare pre-tax spending account
- Family Planning
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Adoption assistance
- Subsidized emergency child and elder care provision
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account
- Employee Discounts
- Discounts on major retailers, entertainment, travel, electronics, etc.
- Generous holiday and vacation policies
- Charitable matching program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (US)
- Employee referral program
- Tuition assistance
- Group legal plan
- Wellness Programs
- Wellness screenings and assessments
- Gym discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Corporate wellness programs including participation in Corporate Challenges (Boston, NYC, and London)
- Wealth Accumulation
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Discount stock purchase
520 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
General: +1 212 284 2300