Limelight produces the technology that allows to get outstanding results out of branded experiences. Limelights allows businesses to:
Plan and layout the virtual assets needed to launch effective experiential campaigns. With Limelight, clients get professional aid from the marketers, engineers, and account managers on all the stages of experiential activation.
Seize lead records at the client’s events and activations. Leave future customers with an applicable call-to-action, then use Limelight’s automation features to comply with up with personalized verbal exchange trips that build precious relationships and force sales.
Analyze customers’ records in a single dashboard and evaluate them with previous campaigns. Get an extra insight into consumer behavior and a deeper understanding of which campaigns are working, so you can finally show the impact of your experiential campaigns.
Among its partners, Limelight has the world’s largest brands. Together they create impressive consumer experiences and dramatically improve the results using data and analytics.
A Silicon Valley venture-backed company, Limelight is trusted by more than 25 Fortune 500 companies. The company’s clients include BMW, Porsche, GM, Mazda, RBC, Scotiabank, Nationwide, Kraft, General Mills, and many more.
Limelight is a dynamic team of enthusiastic and smart people focused on bringing new and bold solutions to customers big and small.
Benefits the company offers for its employees include:
- The opportunity to create a more connected world, one experience at a time;
- The chance to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is growing quickly;
- Be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who help others to learn and grow professionally;
- Enjoy the central location of the office, snacks, flexible working hours, work from home days, team-driven personal development plans, etc.
- The big thing at Limelight is very simple: treat each and every team member the way you want to be treated.
- As a company, Limelight is focused on giving a work experience that employees enjoy and that you can balance with the rest of their lives.
25 Taylor St, Suite 300,
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 505,
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2J6, CA