Founded in 2004 in Washington, DC, by CEO Andy Wilson and CTO Sheng Yang, Logikcull is a secure, cloud-based solution that helps law firms and organizations solve the expensive, complex challenges associated with eDiscovery.
Besides the software allows to carry out internal investigations and open records response. It also offers to review data is as easy as performing a Google search in the app.
- Discovery — an easy to use end-to-end platform to find and review important data fast.
- Hold — legal hold product that seamlessly integrates with Discovery.
- Google Vault Integration — software that allows you to quickly search data in Gmail, Google Drive, Hangouts chat, and more.
The company is trusted by the largest and smallest organizations in the world. All in all, they have more than 1500 clients from 40 countries. Among them are Airgas, Chub, Maersk, Twilio, McNees, etc.
92% of Logickull employees say this is a great place to work. The company’s core values are:
- Start with the Why
- Put the Customer First
- Do the Right Thing
- Pursue Powerful Simplicity
- Be SHENG (Smart, Humble, Entrepreneurial, Nice and Grit)
Benefits the company offers for its employees include:
- New baby program. Eight weeks paid leave minimum for new parents, with dinners for the new family and a house cleaner on the company.
- Flexible work environments. 100% remote workforce, $500 home office stipend, and open vacation policies allow everyone to optimize their work-life balance.
- Fringe benefits. Enjoy an extra $250 per month for gym memberships, cell phone bills, internet, and more.
- Mental Fitness. Benefit from a company-sponsored subscription with the Calm app to build resilience and mental fitness through better sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
- Health care coverage. The company covers 99% of premiums for the employees and their dependents.
- Recognition for a job well done. Regular opportunities to recognize your peers for going above and beyond.
111 Sutter St, San Francisco,