Walgreens is one of the largest drugstore chains in the US. It is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy.
Walgreens runs more than 9,000 drugstores and is represented in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com.
The company also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online on a daily basis.
Walgreens offers a wide variety of benefits to eligible team members such as:
- Time Off (Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Disability)
- Profit-Sharing & Stock Purchase Plans
- Profit-Sharing Plan – 401(k)
- Company-paid life insurance. Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members are eligible for company-paid term life insurance at a benefit equal to: 1.5 times annual base salary for all salaried team members and registered pharmacists/nurses, all hourly-paid coordination band team members and above, and assistant store manager; 25,000 for all other hourly-paid team members
- Voluntary life & personal accident insurance
- Health, prescription drugs, dental, and vision: multiple providers and plan levels, optional orthodontia coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Flu shots and travel consultations
- Added benefits program
- Child care
- Prescription savings club
- Transportation benefit plan
- Work & life resources
Benefit offerings can vary by position, length of employment, and team member level.
200 Wilmot Road,
Deerfield, IL 60015, US
Rate This Company ( 4.5 average based on 1 Review )
Management can take decisions nobody in the team supports, lack of team spirit. Apart from this good salaries and benefit package. The schedule is flexible and you learn quickly in the busy environment even if you start with no experience at all.