- Consulting. The company provides expert advice on complex projects. Experts help guide the way through technical advice and direction, problem-solving, and infrastructure consulting.
- Custom design. WebDevStudios creates sites that not only look good but also connect with the business, and help to next-level the brand.
- Custom development. WebDev provides an innovative approach to make the site fast, secure, and reliable every step of the way.
- Content migrations. Importing clients’ content from any database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle–you name it!), a web-based system (via an API), or an exported file, into WordPress.
- Support and maintenance. WebDev support team will keep your website updated, schedule automated offsite backups, external security scans, and more.
The company helps businesses big and small create top-quality sites. Among the company’s clients are Microsoft, Discovery Communications, and Campbell’s.
The company is searching for passionate, proactive team-members who want to help build great websites. We want to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can learn from each other and encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
The team members work all over the country, and still, they are a close and collaborative team that is passionate about building solutions that help people and organizations maximize their exposure online.
Benefits the company offers for its employees include:
- 100% Paid Medical
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unlimited Flex Time
- 25 days paid time off
- Work from anywhere
- Employee 401k
- Continuing Education
- Parental Leave
- Annual Company Retreat