Wifinity is an award-winning company founded in 2007 and headquartered in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey.
The company provides WiFi installation in holiday parks and remote places where it is hard to reach. It offers a stable and secure WiFi internet connection for defence business. Among the company’s clients are shopping malls and their customers.
Wifinity connects more than 2 million people a year in such industries as Defence, Holiday Resorts, and Retail. The company’s services are trusted by the Ministry of Defence, Fujitsu, Parkdean Resorts, Butlin’s, Harvey Nichols, etc.
The team includes professionals who previously worked in Google and Y Combinator top companies.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Health and sports compensation, including a gym membership.
- Free lunches, snacks, and drinks in the office.
- The family-like atmosphere in the office.
- Work equipment of your choice.
- Open-mindedness and a possibility to be who you are.
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid 25 days of holidays per year.
- Diverse culture.
Unit 13 – 14 Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road,
Kingston Upon Thames,
Surrey, KT1 3GZ, GB