We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- 5 years experience with 508 Compliance.
- Direct experience with developing, designing and testing websites to ensure conformance to section 508 accessibility standards.
- A thorough understanding of Section 508 of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ability to apply this knowledge to create strategies for bringing the maximum functionality to ADA users.
- Preferably, the 508 compliance experience will be with both IT hardware and software.
- Experience in redesigning and developing solutions to ensure IT hardware and software compliance if an accessibility problem is detected.
- Assist with the examination process of website files for currency and for compliance.
- Remediate non-compliant Word, PowerPoint and other high-value documents.
- Create compliant document templates for application guides and other major documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with high attention to detail and the ability to communicate complex topics concisely.
- Team player who must be able to work professionally and collaboratively with the government customer and other contract members of the project team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Due to the Biden Administration issuing an Executive Order (EO) that effectively mandates COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. based employees of federal contractors and subcontractors, all Oddball employees will need to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, or by their first date of employment if after that date, subject to legally required accommodations.