We are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver, willing to get to the root of the problem. Someone with great customer empathy that comes through in their writing and tone of voice. Someone that is a faster learner and can adapt quickly and openly to changes, and is willing to learn and apply these insights to your work.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast pace Customer Support/Success role at a SaaS company.
- Native-level written & spoken English
- Excellent proactive written communication skills with a great tone.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Natural at problem-solving, excellent problem-solving skills
- You understand how websites work. You have experience with troubleshooting HTML and CSS issues using web browser-based developer tools
- Continuous improvement mindset where you strive to better yourself and the customer experience.
- You are a quick study (fast learner) who will ask questions when you do not understand something
- Experience with tools like Zendesk/HelpScout
- 1+ years experience at an analytics SaaS company
- 1+ year experience with subscription sales
- 2+ years working in a remote environment
- In one paragraph, share with us your customer service vision? What does customer service mean to you?
- List and describe your top 3 strengths and 1 weakness that make you a stand out Customer Service rep.
- Share with us why you are applying for this job?