ChartMogul helps hundreds of subscription businesses extract value from their data; from large SaaS and media businesses to niche monthly gift box companies. With our all-in-one approach to analytics, teams don't need to worry about provisioning data warehousing, and can instead focus on what matters; tracking metrics and getting insights from their data.
Our sales team helps people understand the value that ChartMogul can bring to their subscription business. We understand the importance of revenue analytics and know that various partners rely on this information to promote departmental, and organizational, growth and success. To help our clients, we listen to them and build collaborative relationships to educate them on the benefits of ChartMogul. As a result we're able to help them gather the insights they need to achieve their goals.
Since our primary focus is new business MRR, hitting and exceeding—we love the feeling of going above and beyond—our monthly and annual targets, helps us reinforce ChartMogul’s position as a leader in the revenue analytics space 🙂
As Account Executive you will:
- Cultivate relationships with prospective customers and manage full sales cycles from initial inquiry to contract signatures
- Produce strategic, high-value research on target opportunities and accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Conduct engaging product demos and requirements gathering sessions
- Develop offline prospects at networking events, conferences and trade shows (US, Canada and Western Europe are our key regions)
- Collaborate with product and marketing internally to facilitate new business efforts and improve the overall customer experience
- Leverage our internal CRM and other engagement platforms religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Be credible as a technology expert
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you can bring to our team:
- 2+ years of experience leading sales cycles in SaaS or a similar setting
- Attentive listening that enables you to find creative solutions in even the most complex scenarios
- The ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
- The ability to understand and communicate a complex product to a technical buyer (bonus points if you’ve worked with subscription billing systems or APIs).
- Willingness to contribute in more than one capacity and a high-energy, get s*** done attitude
- A self-driven, motivated, and dynamic personality who is comfortable working remotely
- Familiarity with CRM and sales automation software