We are seeking an exceptional and detail-oriented Assistant Production Coordinator to join our team that create and deliver the products that our customers and staff love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Best of all, you’ll do this remotely.
Packlane empowers brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process. Our services are trusted by thousands of companies including Google, L’Oreal, Shopify, Red Bull and more.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design!), high quality work, and a passion for what we do. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for tracking all orders from purchase to delivery; accountable for timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Manage the progress of the proofing, production, and staging of orders; help coordinate orders that are ready for shipment.
- Coordinate internally and externally to maintain schedules and active communications so that no unnecessary delays occur; keep projects on track with proactive outreach to all involved parties (Account Managers, Production, Prepress, Shipping Coordinator, etc.).
- Troubleshoot stalled projects as a liaison between parties by being a skilled communicator/translator (communication is primarily email and internal systems-based, but phone communication is also required at times).
- Co-manage the Complaint Resolution process in conjunction with Vendor Manager and Supply Chain Director; communicate status and outcomes with the Account Manager for the customer messaging (primarily a non-customer facing role with some limited customer communication).
- Maintain production capabilities spreadsheet in conjunction with Vendor Manager & Supply Chain Director; develop and maintain knowledge base of current production capabilities and capacity for all our vendors.
- Assist with managing warehousing inventories in our production network; reconciling overs and unders, additional fees, etc.
Who You Are
- A detail-oriented and solution-focused person. Working in online systems, triple-checking and reconciling come naturally to you.
- An effective communicator with the ability to drive resolution in multiple mediums (digital, phone, in-person).
- You thrive in an environment with many moving parts and can deliver on multiple top priorities with ease.
- You are customer oriented. You enjoy going above and beyond for customers and enjoy the opportunity to do so.
Helpful & Required Technical Skills
- Online messaging systems
- Google Apps
Nuts and Bolts:
- Work from almost anywhere! This is a fully remote position, with coverage expected within USA timezones.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Starting pay $19/hour