- We do the right thing for our customers
- We’re a team, built on trust
- We’re proud to be remote
- We’re in control of our own destiny
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
As an AutoFile Trainer for TaxJar you will:
- Schedule and conduct training sessions for AutoFile contractors and FTE’s.
- Lead online and video conference call training sessions.
- Keep training programs vibrant and entertaining to engage trainees.
- Create training materials and ensure they incorporate any recent procedural or system changes.
- Recommend strategies to increase training accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate the performance of trainees during training sessions.
- Create monitoring strategies to ensure trainees perform their job duties in accordance with their training.
- Research state filing requirements to provide accurate training.
- Maintain a database to accurately catalog who was trained and the type of training provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A compelling public speaker with exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
- Solid understanding of the filing process for every state, sales tax terminology.
- Ability to be an active listener and engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Strong process and documentation skills, with the ability to create training materials and presentations.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with superior attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Be accountable to your coach.
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc)
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.