About The Position
We are looking for a talented Back-end developer to make a major impact on our business.
Elementor is the leading website builder for professionals on WordPress, powering 5M+ active sites. Elementor is the ultimate WordPress page builder that lets you create beautiful WordPress websites in the easiest and quickest way possible.
The key difference is that you can reach a high level of design, while designing live, and on the frontend of your site. It includes dozens of useful widgets & features like drag & drop and live editing, achieve a pixel perfect design with ease, a stunningly designed template library, a unique mobile editing toolset and a visual revision history feature.
Just recently we launched the Elementor Experts Arena that allows everyone to find an Elementor Expert that will build the best website for them, and there are even more products to come to extend the Elementor ecosystem and create the complete package for web creators to build their business on top of Elementor.
More awesome facts about Elementor
Simply put, Elementor is the best website builder in the world. It’s not that we are arrogant, there was actually a contest and we won. Twice !!. Elementor has won the best WordPress plugin contest for two years in a row.
We just recently celebrated more than 5M websites built on top of Elementor, and Elementor is only 4 years old.
In 2019 there were more than 100+ meetups worldwide, driven by our huge community.
There are Udemy courses that teach web professionals how to use Elementor to produce great stunning websites.
We didn’t actually count, but there are probably hundreds of tutorials, guidelines, webinars and youtube videos out there that educates our awesome community on how to utilize the Elementor page builder to its full potential.
- Planning and development of new user-facing products and features
- Building robust and scalable software components and services
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- 4+ years of proven experience in Back-end development
- Proven software development experience in PHP, with excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of web development and web cycle – a must
- Proficiency with object oriented concepts & design patterns
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS, etc. – an advantage
- Familiarity with git
- Experience working with DB and MySQL
- WordPress understanding and development experience – an advantage
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5