A sales position with soul.
If you work here, you’ll:
- Regularly perform outreach and networking across a mix of media to build relationships with people in inspiring and exciting organizations to help them maximize their positive impact in the world.
- Lead the sales process for our accounts and prospects, from initial conversations to proposals, presentations, demonstrations, and contracting.
- Be the first line of screening to ensure optimal fit and alignment between our team and potential clients.
- Occasionally help support other team member sales conversations or initiatives and paperwork for new and existing clients.
- Serve as an example of our culture and values.
You’ll do well in this position if you:
- Have 3 or more years of experience in selling digital marketing and website design and development. (Bonus points if you’re familiar with WordPress.)
- Have the ability to lead a room consisting of anyone from senior executives to entry level employees and help understand their needs (declared and revealed) and position our team appropriately.
- Have a personality that is energized by interaction with others.
- Naturally find yourself taking initiative to solve problems, and make things better.
- Operate comfortably at a fast pace with multiple projects, helping teams react to fluid situations.
- Are an excellent communicator across all mediums: In person, video, or in writing.
- Can meet people at their level of strategic or technical experience and naturally educate them.
However, maybe don’t apply if:
- You prefer opportunities to come to you. Sure, some of that will happen, but as the saying goes fortune helps those who help themselves. Regular outreach and networking are a non-negotiable part of this position.
- You’ve ever said “that’s not my job” or “that’s below my pay grade.” While we try to utilize everyone in the best way we possibly can, sometimes it’s more important to roll up your sleeves and prove you’re a part of a team.
- You’d rather wait for someone to tell you what to do.
The interview process:
If you work here:
A little more about us: