About the company
CMX is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research, and hosts CMX Summit, the largest event in the community industry. Our mission is to help community professionals thrive.
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX.
You will work on both CMX and Bevy brands!
About the role
The Content Marketing Manager will take the lead on all content related projects, with a large focus on written content. A primary goal for this role will be to grow our audience and educational content, which includes articles, research reports, case studies, webinars, newsletters, training, and annual awards. You’ll generate content yourself, as well as work with our community members and partners to curate, create, and edit content. This role is critical in helping us achieve our mission of providing community teams with the content and education they need to generate massive impact for their brands and customers. You will report to the VP of Community.
- Expand CMX educational content and resources to help community teams execute
- Grow the CMX reputation, audience, traffic, and subscribers by producing high quality content
- Generate leads for CMX and Bevy
Your responsibilities may include:
- Publish regular articles and case studies on the CMX and Bevy blogs
- Produce quarterly research projects like our annual Community Industry Trends Report
- Contribute to content development for industry training, certifications, and workshops
- Source and edit content from experts in the community and Bevy customers
- Promote CMX Summit by producing high quality content leading up to, and after, the event
- Experiment with and improve engagement on the CMX Weekly newsletter every week
- Work alongside marketing, community, and social teams to contribute to marketing goals
- Experiment with different formats to find content-market fit
- Measure and report on content performance with the help of the marketing ops team.
- 2-4 years of experience in a content focused role preferred
- Very strong writing skills and a passion for the written word
- Extremely high standards for the quality of the content we publish
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
About the culture:
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
- Community First – we always prioritize serving our community members and customers.
- Stand Up – we stand up for what we think is right and use our voice even if it’s uncomfortable.
- Build a Legacy – we work to build an incredible organization and have real impact.
- Communicate Like a Legend – we practice radical candor, and give feedback early and often.
- Let’s Grow! – we apply a growth mindset and challenge ourselves to level up.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only please.
- Address https://boards.greenhouse.io/bevy/jobs/4680978002
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5