WHO WE ARE
LaunchBoom has transformed how products are launched online. We’ve created an innovative product launch system that acquires customers extremely quickly while vastly mitigating risk for entrepreneurs. Our system is broken down into three phases:
Phase 1: TestBoom
Through TestBoom, we are able to quantify the probability of a successful product launch. We do this by driving traffic to a marketing funnel we build for our clients and plugging the metrics into our predictive model.
Phase 2: LaunchBoom
Products that pass TestBoom, automatically go to our LaunchBoom program. During LaunchBoom, our team is primarily focused on building a pre-launch email list before the crowdfunding campaign launches. We use this community to have a “LaunchBoom” which means to hit your crowdfunding goal within the first day. A successful LaunchBoom program will yield 6 and 7 figure crowdfunding campaigns in the course of a few months.
Phase 3: ScaleBoom
Once a campaign is successful through LaunchBoom, we take the best products into our ScaleBoom program. Our team is now the experts at marketing the products and we use our knowledge to scale their brand through ecommerce.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The Copywriter will be responsible for writing copy for key marketing assets for our clients. This includes but is not limited to crowdfunding campaign video scripts, scalable video advertisements, and crowdfunding campaign pages. Expertise in product positioning and writing copy that sells is a must. We’re looking for someone who LOVES copywriting and is looking to grow in their expertise. They need a deep understanding of digital marketing to understand how different parts of a funnel work together. They need to be obsessed with messaging/storytelling/creativity as well as results driven analytics.
You will be responsible for writing copy for the following client assets…
- Campaign Pages
- Campaign Video Scripts
- Video advertisements
Product & Market Research
You will be responsible for understanding your subjects in full…
- Learning the market/industry/science/workings/media coverage/cultural perceptions of your projects
- Conducting in-depth research for your assignments
- Finding credible sources to base and back your copy
- Applying your gained knowledge to your work
- Work with the Campaign Strategy Team, Production Team, and Design Team to develop better landing pages and email marketing campaigns
- Work with the Video Team to develop better Campaign Videos and Ads
- You will be expected to share your knowledge and teach our team to be better copywriters/storytellers
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 3 years in professional sales/marketing copywriting
- Understands digital marketing, facebook ads, funnels, and ecommerce
- Be highly motivated for continuous improvement in our copy across all assets and funnels
- Works great with a team to improve the quality of the work we do as well as teach our entire team to be better at messaging and storytelling
- Takes initiative to improve the quality of our work and our systems
- Uses data to make better decisions over time
- Loves product positioning/branding
- Loves scriptwriting/filmmaking
- Has incredible attention to detail
- Has an insatiable curiosity
One Last Thing…
We’ve been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is a start-up. If that scares you, then this job isn’t for you. If you are looking to join a startup because you think it sounds fun, then this job isn’t for you.
This job is going to be one of the most challenging jobs you’ve ever done, but it will be extremely rewarding and leave you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we’d love to hear from you.
Nitty gritty details
- Healthcare (100% of premium covered) (Must be a US citizen for this)
- 401K Plan for 4% match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Remote work
- Extensive training
- Address https://launchboom.breezy.hr/p/bc77e5b30812-copywriter-marketing-sales/apply
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5