- Be Agile: Embrace change as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Get Things Done: Make decisions, prioritize and do the work without needing to be told each step in the process
- Be Independent: Have the self-discipline and drive to manage your time and get things done
- Be Accountable: Treat our business as if it were your business
- Be a Great Communicator: Communicate clearly so we can work efficiently
- Be Cool. Be Kind. Be Easy to Work With: Let appropriate emotion and feeling guide how we work together to accomplish our goals
- Be the voice of the brand to our customers in a professional manner. Be the voice of our customers to the team.
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve, basic and technical support issues Escalate to Development when needed
- Resolve billing related issues (disputes/chargebacks/refunds)
- Log feature requests in Jira
- Deliver timely, comprehensive first replies & resolutions to customers
- Responsible for overall desk management (tagging, creating workflows, following customer trends and reporting them back to the team, live chat during daily peak hours, etc).
- Add small “how-to” articles & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to support portal
- Help on-board trial users and convert them to paid.
- Creation of How-To and walkthrough videos of internal procedures
- Create and manage the products Help Center by fine-tuning current help articles and creating new ones as the opportunity arises.
- Resolve Shopify Theme customization request and escalate to development when needed.
- Respond to customer concerns via online system utilizing Help Scout
- Test fixes as product improvements are made.
- Utilize and update internal product documentation as issues are resolved
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: AA or Technology Certificate
- Degree or Formal Education: Technology-based training
- 2+ years of related experience
- HTML experience
- Experience working in a remote entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience with technical customer support
Tools and Technology:
- Support desk software familiarity
- Phone support
- Google Apps