FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Interest in engaging with open source software engineers
- Knowledge of Open Source Communities/GitHub
- Excellent English and Writing.
To apply, send a link to your GitHub Profile and CV with an answer to the below questions:
- Why is open source software important?
- What makes a good developer evangelist?
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity. Unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!