- Experience with developing on eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Lightspeed eCom
- Experience designing in Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD (or other similar design platforms) and creating a consistent front end experience
- Basic understanding of graphic design
- The ability to assist in the design process – in many instances creating initial mockups to translate a brand’s “in-store experience” into an online one
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time (ideally as a part of a team)
- An incredible focus on details
- An appreciation for good, modern, web design
- The ability to write and communicate well (not just with code – they will interact with clients quite a bit)
- A desire to learn and grow in their skills and abilities (be coachable)
- Want to work as a part of a close-knit, fully remote, team (a sense of humor is a big plus)
- Experience with developing and supporting themes
- Better taste in music than our eCommerce Director (who still listens to Incubus…?).
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
Streamline Retail is an equal opportunity employer.
*Only US-based applicants will be considered.