- Provide administrative support to our Cofounder/CEO, Finbarr Taylor and our Cofounder/COO, Nick Raushenbush
- Proactively manage hectic and complex calendars and high-volume email inboxes with a high attention to detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including attendee management, logistics, communications, etc
- Organize and summarize meeting notes, document preparation
- Assist in the creation and refinement of presentations
- Assist in running and/or managing OKR process
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives, including calendar and expense report management
- 3+ years working in a business environment
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments and maintain deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity and discretion
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Administrative or Executive Assistance background within remote environments or fast-paced, start-up atmospheres
- Proficiency with Asana, trello, and/or other project management software
- Experience working in a customer service or technical support role
- Self-starter attitude – ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.