We are a fast-growing tech company building an innovative solution transforming the last mile delivery business. Founded in 2015, we grew our revenue 5 fold last year and our solution is now used to deliver thousands of packages around the world.
We have just completed our Series A fundraising round, a significant step in becoming the European leader in last mile logistics technology.
Our mission is to make last mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
About the Team
“Think, try, fail, collaborate and grow a better professional.”
As a company, we believe that, sometimes, failing is the best way to learn and get better at what you do.
We believe in the richness of collaboration and of diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy of working together, ready to coach you as well as learn from you.
For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
-Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values-
You will be part of the Finance and People Department and will provide support to accounting, financial and administrative activities within the company.
Amongst other things you will:
- Run daily accounting operations
- Manage & control expenses and invoicing (due management)
- Assist in preparation of financial and tax report and annual audit.
- Provide administrative support by making travel arrangements, taking care of the office supplies and be the contact point with our providers
- Help in the administrative onboarding of the newcomers
- Participate and organize teams & company activities & events
You like to help people and can always keep a dynamic and friendly attitude. Beside that you:
- Have a training/degree in any financial orientation or relevant experience working with numbers.
- Have a perfect command of English, both written & spoken, as well as French or Dutch
- Are highly organized, structured and resourceful
- Are at ease with numbers and data with an eye for details
- Are familiar with the Office Suite, especially Excel
Beside that, you are eager to learn and not afraid to work in a challenging and everchanging environment.
What’s in it for you?
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges, diversity and possibility to learn
A permanent contract with a great extra-legal package
Great flexibility, fun people, nice company activities,…
On the side, a brand new office on Avenue Louise with the must (like… a Ping-Pong table!).
If you desire to work to have an impact on the people around you: don’t hesitate and apply now!
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5