GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns that drive predictable results. GRIN’s product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and professional Full Stack Engineer to build great, user friendly products for our influencer marketing management SaaS. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end technologies, development frameworks, third-party APIs and libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and usability. If you enjoy solving complex problems, we’d like to meet you.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a Remote First work policy, meaning remote, or “work from home”, is the default. Therefore this position is open to anyone in the United States who can work Sacramento core business hours. GRIN has office space available if you decide to use it, but this is not required. Sometimes we get together as a team, so in these situations you are required to come into the office.
- Designing, creating and maintaining new features for GRIN’s products
- Improving existing features
- Software development
- Testing customer workflows throughout the product
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- 3+ years proven experience as a Full-Stack Engineer
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in: Vue, Laravel, AWS, DevOps, JIRA
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 days of Sick Leave + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid Parental Family Leave
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Address https://careers-grin.icims.com/jobs/1065/full-stack-engineer---full-stack-developer---software-engineer/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-1834475067
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5