Drive demand through organic and paid search for the Moment Shop, the largest online store for photography, filmmaking, and travel. The role is bigger than Moment the gear maker. It extends to the gear, apps, and photography trips we sell in the Moment Shop. This means supporting over 50 brands and making our store the place you shop before your next trip.
On one side you’ll be following the traditional role for search in making sure every article, trip, and product page is authoritative. This means managing both our organic and paid efforts to rank for the searches that matter. If people are searching for photography, filmmaking, learning content and travel we want to win these searches.
On the other side you will manage our data feeds and tags to maintain clean data in Google Analytics. Reporting on page performance and helping to inform future design and engineering projects with these insights.
We’re looking for an analyst with a methodical approach who appreciates creative collaboration.
What you’ll be working on
- Supporting new campaigns with all of the SEO and SEM.
- Analyzing a lot of search data to find opportunities.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing our SEM campaigns.
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic.
- Using and managing our SEO tracking tools.
- Using and managing our data feeds and analytics tags.
- Working with designers and engineers to make changes that improve our SEO results.
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BMI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography and travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 4years managing SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Proficient at building backlinks and generating organic search volume.
- Experience building dashboards for others to understand our results.
- Highly proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and advertising/search tools
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis.
- Familiar with Looker and able to read/write LookML.
- Experience forecasting search traffic.
- Experience with Amazon, YouTube, App Store search advertising.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple…
- Equity in the company.
- A salary.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?