ChartMogul's Subscription Data and Analytics Platform helps digital subscription businesses measure, understand, and grow their recurring revenues.
What will you do?
- Build and lead a team of highly skilled, technical, creative and ambitious marketing professionals.
- Become a key pillar of the leadership team.
- Oversee all areas of marketing: Product Marketing, Content, SEO, Performance (SEM, Retargeting, etc), ABM, field/events, partner marketing, marketing operations, data/analytics, copywriting, PR, lifecycle marketing, pricing and packaging, etc.
- We aren't doing all of these things yet, e.g. PR isn't something we do currently.
- Ensure that every interaction someone has with our company/brand is on message, meets our very high standards, and leaves them with a positive impression.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy that embraces both qualitative and quantitative initiatives.
- Technical – We pride ourselves on the ease of use of our UI, we are however building and marketing more and more features for data teams – and therefore a level of understanding about how SaaS software is put together is needed.
- Creative – You have a track record of coming up with new and original ideas that were impactful and generated increased demand (and leads).
- Writing – You can write very well and appreciate great copy when you see it.
- Leadership – You lead by example and inspire those around you. You have prior experience building and leading teams.
- You have a broad knowledge of B2B marketing tactics and disciplines – SEM, SEO, ABM, marketing automation, product marketing, content, field, marketing ops, analytics, social, lifecycle marketing, audience building, copywriting, etc.
- While you don't need to be an expert in all of these areas, you should have sufficient understanding to recruit and work with experts in these fields.
- You have a track record in and are passionate about working in the software industry.