So, what will you do at vidIQ in this HR Director Role?
HR Strategy – Partner with the leadership team to develop and implement a people strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives.
HR Business Partner – Understand the business and people initiatives, collaborate with leadership to improve organizational effectiveness, organizational development, and talent management.
Culture – Design and implement practices, policies, and plans that will enhance the company's culture and promote our company values.
Learning & Talent Development – Create a learning and development strategy that provides employees at all levels with a clear pathway for continuous professional growth.
Performance Management –Build overall company performance management philosophy and strategy and guide leaders across the company on organizational design and development, leadership development, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, coaching, and succession planning.
Compensation & Benefits – Recommend and implement compensation and benefits strategies that are competitive, fair, and equitable across the organization.
Talent Acquisition – Guide and develop recruiting strategy and processes to effectively scale the organization and meet the hiring needs of our projects. Own and expand external employer brand to attract top talent.
Compliance – Ensure the company consistently adheres to all city, state, federal, and country regulatory requirements related to employment and hiring practices across multiple locations domestically and internationally.
People Operations – Manage and optimize global people systems and processes. Identify areas to automate and leverage technology to scale. Liaise with the Finance team to ensure a smooth employee experience for payroll processing, stock plan admin and IT procurement.
Employee Relations – Support and resolve employee relations issues as they arise.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Director or Manager with extensive experience as HR Generalist in a small-to-midsize company during a fast growth period
- Advanced working knowledge of country, state and legal regulations for a large number of states and countries; fully distributed HR experience is a plus
- Experience coaching executive staff, building trusted relationships, strong interpersonal skills and provide feedback and mentoring that helps others grow and become more effective in their roles
- Operationally strategic but willing to get your hands dirty and own the work
- 2+ years owning / performing the full cycle recruitment for a wide range of roles
- Managing a diverse group of team members including W2, contractors and freelancers
- Tech savvy – Google Suite, HRIS software, Zoom & Slack
What benefits can I expect?
-This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
-A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
-We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
-Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
-Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
-Work with amazing people around the world.
-Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
-Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
-Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences