Noticed is a digital experience and marketing agency that launches and grows the world's largest D2C mission-centric brands that are changing the world for future generations. We believe the future of consumer-facing brands starts with creating authentic stories built for the consumer first and brand second. We are extremely proud to work with revolutionary brands such as Selina Gomez's Rare Beauty, Dermalogica, Magic Spoon, Genexa, Lemon Perfect, and more.
We are an employee and customer-centric agency bringing mission-first brand stories to life to benefit the greater good, better people's lives, and make our planet a sustainable place. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
You're an expert technologist who can oversee a team of developers and bring beautiful and accessible experiences to life through end to end technical solutions. You enjoy collaborating with project managers, strategists, and designers to translate ideas into successful ecommerce experiences. Your comfortable with back-end API integrations, architecting full stack builds, and maintaining best practices for development across projects. You like working with emerging disruptive brands and can clearly communicate solutions to clients.
What will I be doing?
- Lead a team of developers to execute full stack Shopify development
- Set the bar for ecommerce experience engineering and mentor your team to grow
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to ensure project success
- Lead technical discoveries and clearly communicate solutions with clients and team
- Translate technical requirements and design mockups into best-in-class experiences
- Implement new technologies or development techniques that help meet client goals
- Maintain reusable code and documentation for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Be hungry and be humble
- What do I need?
- 4+ years of ecommerce agency experience in full stack development
- 2+ years of of Shopify Plus ecosystem experience: Liquid, theme customization, and data model (additional platform experience a plus)
- Passion for leading-edge technology and a drive towards researching and implementing new best practices
- Experience scoping complex technical solutions, troubleshooting cross-browser/platform issues, and delivering accessible products
- A solid portfolio of quality, comprehensive full-stack builds
- Multiple years of experience with SQL, React.js, Node.js, Typescript, AJAX, JSON, both with and without frameworks (Tailwind experience a plus)
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Collaboration, time management, problem-solving, and teamwork
- Salary + Bonus Incentives
- Bi-Annual Salary Reviews
- 80% Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with a 4% Match
- 23 Days PTO
- 10 Holidays
- Half-Day Friday's All Year Round
- $250 Quarterly Stipend
- Ongoing mentorship, training and individual ownership to grow with us.
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we're serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.