Our core values:
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
As a Marketing Campaign Manager at TaxJar you will:
- Manage the go-to-market campaign launch process to ensure the required information and assets are developed in order to activate marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Help the marketing team scale by managing and accelerating the delivery of integrated campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and pipeline growth.
- Act as advisor to the rest of the marketing team for all campaigns, and inform the strategy to maximize results.
- Bring expertise in project management, problem solving and facilitation skills to keep team and stakeholders aligned on priorities and tracking through all phases of project delivery
- Drive complex, integrated marketing projects across content, creative, data, partnerships, operations and sales. You will have a deep understanding of each of these departments, the stakeholders, and the requirements in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure relevant marketing executions are properly set up in our systems for tracking and reporting. Be able to set up, optimize, troubleshoot, and implement tagging on campaigns and monitor effectiveness.
- Communicate across teams through the creation of reports or dashboards the status of campaigns – including key metrics, screenshots, etc. Collaborate with marketing insights, data and sales op leads to generate these reports and track results of all active campaigns.
- Develop annual and quarterly campaign plans, inclusive of budget requests and baseline metrics.
- Strong marketing experience creating campaign plans and executing across channels like paid media, email, webinars, content syndication, and virtual events, etc.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of complex integrated campaigns, including managing alignment with stakeholders
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and communicate project timelines, goals, and results to stakeholders at all levels
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills: Enthusiasm for data-driven decisions and analysis, to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied campaigns/tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of key martech tools preferred: Marketo, Google Analytics, Heap, Wrike
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships and revenue-generating initiatives
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, proactive, and a team player
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years in a Campaign Management role, ideally with a B2B SaaS company.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
Want to know more about our team and culture?
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company retreats (virtual for now, and fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.