What you will be doing:
- Plan, guide, and coordinate all marketing projects and campaigns.
- Liaise with Kinsta’s different teams across the organization, including the development, design, translation, and customer success teams on behalf of Marketing.
- Parse out the project roadmap of work, and ensure that the work remains visible, documented, measurable, and trackable.
- Design, implement, and spearhead the onboarding and training experience for all new team members.
- Assist with the Marketing portions of company-wide internal campaigns and initiatives.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in a Project Management role, ideally on a distributed SaaS team
- You have experience working with Jira, Trello or other project management tools
- You are proficient in English
- You are excited about independently managing a wide array of projects, serving as a coordinator and liaison between different teams
- You are a proactive problem solver with very strong organizational skills and minute attention to detail, which will be crucial in managing timelines and working for the highest quality of standards on multiple projects simultaneously
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have a flexible and positive attitude. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite is a huge advantage
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience in video content creation
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer location-specific benefits, a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.