Springboard runs an online, self-paced UI/UX Design Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community is the biggest strength of our programs with a Net Promoter Score rated as world class.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX and UI, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us with any questions at [email protected] 🙂
- Completely online
- Students become proficient in UI/UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industry design project, and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 700+ hour expert-curated curriculum
- On average, students finish in 9 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UI/UX Design
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our UI/UX Design Career Track (we are looking for designers who have equal experience in UI and UX)
- have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, and a high quality portfolio to showcasing your UI and UX skills
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on visual/UI design, and be able to think on your feet quickly
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, Google, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
- Address https://jobs.lever.co/springboard/e6f76570-6830-4e78-9dcc-a35ff31ec70c/apply
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5