Our core values:
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar is a human-first company.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
- Build deep relationships with counterparts at our partner companies and develop a deep and strategic understanding of how we benefit their business and customers.
- Pitch mutually beneficial marketing campaigns to our strategic partners, so that we can drive pipeline and close deals.
- Collaborate with the partner and sales teams to develop sales enablement campaigns and resources to drive warm leads, faster onboarding and brand loyalty with the partners.
- Scale efforts through the TaxJar partner program(s) and develop full funnel campaigns, to drive customer acquisition and grow share of voice within the partner ecosystems.
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches
- Advocate for our partners and shared customers across the organization, to build our reputation as one of the best partner programs in eCommerce.
- Own the TaxJar brand through those partner channels, including all TaxJar content on partner sites, app listings, landing pages and other placements.
- Work with the product and product marketing team to send proactive partner communications to share product development and critical partnership news.
- Work with the digital marketing and operations team to improve data collection and sharing, to continually improve partner marketing efforts
- Ability to think creatively with partners to execute on unique campaigns both within and outside of the partner(s) standard marketing opportunities
- Enthusiasm for data-driven decisions and analysis, to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Willingness to create content for partner marketing efforts (draft blog posts, present on joint webinars, create partner email content, etc)
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of co-marketing campaigns
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships and revenue-generating initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop partner relationships and open new valuable opportunities
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- This is not an entry-level position. You’re an experienced Partner Marketing Manager of 3+ years
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company retreats (virtual for now, and fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more