X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia, that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter and more…
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where all our teammates can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands to apply each and every day.
We proactively support our teams, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis.
One of our main goals is to have people tell us, “I thought X-Team sounded too good to be true. Then I joined, and it turns out it’s even better than that!”
It’s a sentence we get to hear all the time.
- physically located and legally able to work in the US, preferably on the East Coast or in the central US,
- a background in sales, tech, recruitment, account management, or sales, preferably but not necessarily with large partners,
- able to start work ASAP, but no later than June 1st.
- supporting sales team members as a liaison between partners’ needs and the recruiting team with regards to approving devs from a client-facing standpoint,
- understanding individual partner role spec’s needs – technically AND culturally,
- setting interviews with devs and partners,
- owning the final sign-off for profiles getting sent out to partners,
- training into being an account manager that can own several partner accounts,
- preparing our candidates for interviews,
- ensuring a smooth transition of candidates from the recruiting to the sales team,
- handling developer requests and questions about the accounts,
- standing in for Business Development Managers in calls as required,
- setting expectations for remote contractors and/or software engineers.
The perks of being one of our PRMs
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive salary
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads and remote workers.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, an experience unlike any other, filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, an exclusive collectibles line and more.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones… The list goes on.
- Flexible work hours – structure your work schedule so it works for you, keeping partner needs in mind.
- And most importantly, be part of a community that genuinely cares about you with several people dedicated to ensuring that you stay happy, healthy, and sane.
- Have the first interview with our Senior PRM
- Rock the quick test
- Impress our Chief Business Officer
- Be welcomed aboard