OnTheGoSystems is a software development company that is behind the popular WordPress plugins, WPML and Toolset. Like most companies in the WordPress ecosystems, successful partnerships with other industry players is key.
About the role
The Partnerships Assistant will provide administrative, research, and marketing support that will help grow our partners' programs.
As part of the role, you will:
- Research and source new partnerships
- Guide partners through the various stages of our partners' programs
- Coordinate cross-promotional activities and announcements
- Maintain a directory of partners on our WordPress website
- Keep track and report on the success of individual partnerships
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to our wider marketing and compatibility team
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience in WordPress administration, with a good knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem
- Proficient research skills to collect data that will support marketing activities
- Organized and able to coordinate many ongoing activities, for different partners at different stages in our program
- Very familiar with Google Workspace, including Google Analytics
- High level of spoken and written English
- Location: Europe or similar time zone
Why you want this job
You’re tech-savvy, passionate about WordPress, and keen to learn more – but you’re not a developer or programmer. Instead, you’re interested in building great relationships with other players in the industry and contributing towards marketing and compatibility efforts. You know that we all only grow if we work together.
You get a buzz from having many projects in the pipeline and communicating with partners who are at different stages of our program – while staying calm knowing that you’ve got the bigger picture in-hand.
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused, and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of creative and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, home office set-up package, and more…
Because this team is located in Europe, we are looking for candidates from European, the Middle East or African working hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application, and let’s talk.