Who is TextExpander?
We’re a growing team of over 40 individuals working remotely across 11 time zones and toward a common vision: a world where businesses and individuals can fully connect with others through efficient and personal communication.
As the Product Manager for TextExpander, you will use your skills to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and bring our product strategy to life. Working with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, engineering, and support, you will be responsible for ensuring that every feature has real value for our customers and TextExpander.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Building detailed and accurate release plans
- Communicating product plans to cross-functional teams
- Assisting in prioritization activities related to new features, testing of new features, and creation/management of documentation that is delivered with each release
- Gathering, managing, and prioritizing market and customer requirements
- Acting as the customer advocate articulating TextExpander user’s needs
- Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
Needed for the job:
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- A great attitude and an eagerness to learn and solve problems
- Deep customer empathy and experience using it to build specific solutions
- Experience developing product requirements
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences alike
- 3+ years of product management experience in a SaaS environment
Preferred for the job:
- College education
- 2+ years working remotely
- Strong interest in productivity / working smarter
- Passion for your work and self-motivation
Why you should join the TextExpander team:
We live our values every day, not just post them on the wall and forget about them.
Speaking of our values, we’re not short on teamwork! Working with us, you'll hear your colleagues say things like “I've got your back” and “yay for failing”.
Work/life balance is a priority for our team — as an international team, asynchronous work is an essential part of how our company runs.
We strongly embrace diversity, and highly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they're not sure they meet all qualifications.
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Paid parental leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
The Fine Print:
TextExpander is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad.
TextExpander provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.