Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that our messaging, value propositions and sales materials continue to resonate internally with Sales, our Partners and with our clients around the world.
- Delve into our buyers’ processes, including their pain points, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Set the go-to-market strategy of Cofense products in close collaboration with sales, demand generation, and product stakeholders
- Clearly articulate the product value proposition and competitive differentiators in all internal and external content
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to translate technical differentiators into sales and customer-facing content
- Partner closely with your demand generation counterparts to build the right campaigns and ensure we’re hitting our growth numbers
- Track and monitor the competitive landscape and ensure that our product roadmap and messaging are setup for us to continue to lead the market
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent presentation, writing and messaging skills to position solutions to enterprise customers through succinct and compelling language
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, customers and third parties
- 15-20% travel required including internationally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understand CRM and how the CRM system works together with Demand Generation and automation tools
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience that can span product marketing, product management, or solutions marketing
- Previous experience in cyber security, information security verticals a big plus but not required
- Experience working with technical products and buyers.
- Experience at SaaS, or Platform-as-a-Service companies targeting mid-market or enterprise customers
- Global experience a plus.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
- Address Leesburg, VA, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10