You won’t be bored
Building new amazing features and communicating with the team is a challenge that definitely won't keep you bored.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
The tasks would allow you to be a coordinator and communicator between the product team, marketing, and support.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- You're a good team player
- Passion for design and usability
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Experience with project management
- Strong documentation and organization skills
- Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- We only accept applicants from Europe
- Competitive salary: USD 34,000-50,000 (gross)
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Remote-first culture with part of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and amazing coffee in the Vilnius office
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account. (Type your name in the “Company or Organization” box)
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to [email protected]. You'll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, projects you worked on
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Your remote work experience
- Expected salary