Type: Full-time, Salaried
- PM experience
- Agency experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in organization and upholding system and processes
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with calm, positivity, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented — good at both paying attention to details, and dialing in processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- Extremely comfortable in a productive environment
- Familiarity with the ecommerce space is a plus. Shopify-specific experience is an even bigger plus.
A day in the life:
- Communicating regularly with clients to manage expectations, solicit and field feedback, update on project status, etc.
- Onboarding new clients
- Plan out and keep track of project tasks, and see that they’re completed at high quality
- Manage projects in Asana, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and team
- Respond to tasks and assign them appropriately
- Ensure adherence to project scope
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully.
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality) Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce).
- We maintain a boundary of working reasonable hours.
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- We care about our clients, our work, and each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Unlimited vacation policy with required minimum 20 days
- 11 paid holidays + week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage with 100% premiums covered for employees (50% for dependents)