Where? In Belgium or remote from anywhere in Europe!
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Assurance strategy.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Perform manual regression, new feature and exploratory testing
- Improve and contribute to automated testing
- Track quality assurance metrics and propose improvements
- Mentor and support your team while guiding the growth of your people.
- Ensure your team engagement and alignment with the company missions and objectives.
- Help keep the QA team focused and delivering value.
- You have 6+ year of proven experience as a Software QA Engineer
- You have already one successful experience in a leadership position, knowing how to manage people with a different skills sets and technical areas of focus.
- You have already a first experience in a B2B, preferably SaaS environment.
- You know Software QA methodologies and the different level of testing.
- You have a keen eye for detail and a problem solver.
- You communicate in a clear and concise way, especially in writing.
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges.